Latest development on CIC’s of NE
Posted by egovindia on July 30, 2006
Original Message –
Subject: Latest development + Resolution of 4th EX Meet >
From: email@example.com >
Date: Thu, July 27, 2006 12:32 pm
> > Soon after the 4th Ex. Meet of AACICEA at Golaghat following development was made.
1. On 24/7/2006 Dhruba Jyoti Sarma, Vashkar N. Mishra, Nadir hUssain Hazarika and Debendra Hazarika met Minister for Urban and Housing, Sri Dinesg Prasad Goala. Goala Sir instantly invited us to the Assam Assembly on the very next day to meet CM and It Minister.
2. On 25/7/2006 Dhruba J.Sarma, Vashkar N Mishra, Nadir HUssain Hazarijka, Debendra Hazarika and Jawidur Rahman met IT Minister sri Himanta Biswa Sarma and discussed about us. Hon’ble IT Minister told us that Assam Govt. is concerned about us and they are planning for its existence.
3. On 25/7/2006 we again met Rubaiyat sir in his office at Panbazar and discussed about our approach that we need to develop before meeting out Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and as well as the Addl Chief Secretary to the Govt of Assam in this regard.
4. On the same day we then moved to MLA Hostel at Dispur and tried to meet few of the MLAs. But unfortunately all of them were out for a meeting at Assam Assembly. But good news is that Sri Moni Kr Subba has written to the IT dept, Govt of Assam for our regularization in his recognition Letter.
5. On 26/7/2007 Vashkar Mishra, Santanu Sarma, Debendra Hazarika, Utpal deka, Jawidur Rahman tried once more at MLA Hostel. They met Sri Bhupen Bora, Gen. Secy, APCC and discussed our issues. Sri Bora assured us that he will take up the matter with the Chief Minister of Assam
6. Mr Bashab Kalita, Secretary, All Assam Employees Association has given his consent to meet us next Friday between 3-4 PM.
> > Friends every possible effort has been made to achieve our goal. So keep doing your good work and get the Recognition Certificates from the concerned MLAs and MPs as soon as possible.
> > With regards,
> Nadir Hussain Hazarika
> Gen. Secy, AACICEA
> > N.B. PLEASE GO THROUGH THE RESOLUTION OF THE 4TH EX. MEET AT GOLAGHAT (COPY ATTACHED HEREWITH)